25 Momme Charmeuse Silk, Glossy, Smooth, Soft
Thread Count: 750
Closure: Hidden Zipper Closure At The Side
Both Sides 25 Momme Silk. Our pillowcases are made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factories. It ensures that they are environmentally friendly and not harmful to your skin.
Our silk pillowcases are made of 100% natural silk, silk fabric has many kinds of organic ingredients which can accelerate the metabolism of skin surface layer lipid film, enhance skin elasticity, prevent dry skin wrinkle, delay skin senility.
Silk's natural fiber and tight weave allow the skin and hair to slide over the pillowcase very gently and freely, it creates less friction between your hair&skin and the silk pillowcase, helps reducing facial wrinkles, preventing dry hair, and reduce hair loss.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.