Only one Silk Flat Sheet （No Pillowcases）
Silk flat sheets are not only comfortable, they also look great. Sewn from the most delicate and seamless Mulberry silk, these silk flat sheets are a beautiful addition to any bedding that you already have. Having a 600 thread count and a momme weight of 22, these silk flat sheets are made with care and of the highest quality.
100% Mulberry silk sheets are suitable for sleeping in all seasons, assisting the body to adjust its temperature year-round – improving your sleep efficiency and overall health. It wicks away your body moisture in summer and keeps you warm in winter
This soft bedding allows your skin and hair to glide across the surface ensuring protection against split ends, hair breakage, reducing breakouts on acne-prone skin and sensitive skin.
Dermatologists, Hairstylists, and Beauty Experts all recommend silk for those with sensitive skin or acne!
High-Quality Craftsmanship & Design - Professional produced silk flat sheets with elegant embroidery. Great gift idea for special occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas, or anniversaries
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.