22 Momme Mens Silk Pajama Shorts pants Luxury 100% Pure Silk Boxers Underwear XL,XXL,XXXL (multi-colors)
We want to have a good life, just want to enjoy it with you.
SLIPINTOSOFT's silk short pants give you new options for selecting your sleepwear. These shorts are made from soft, luxurious silk. No belt loops, no zippers, just simple comfort. They’re crafted with a simple design with mid-rise and an adjustable elasticated waistband. Get convenience, comfort, and chic style all in new silk sleep pants.
Material: 100% 22 Momme Luxury Mulberry Silk.
Style: Men's Silk Short Pants （No pockets）
Matching Pants: Short-length elastic pants.
Color: Green, Black, Blue, Claret, Dark Grey, Silver Gray, Light Coffee, Navy Blue, White
Benefits compared to normal sleepwear: 100 Percent Mulberry silk is the most healthy and breathable fabric for our skin, so it is not only silked nightwear but a second protection for our skin.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.