Only One Silk Duvet Cover
Crafted from 100% charmeuse Mulberry silk, these silk duvet covers have a weight of 19 momme and a thread count of 400, natural fabric is better than anybody cream. Super soft and smooth. You will feel like sleep in clouds. Enjoy a deep sleep with it, no more sweats at night.
4 corner ties to help keep the inner comforter in place; Zipper Closure, convenient to get the duvet in and out, always keep your duvets clean. 100% Pure mulberry Grade 6A silk. No satin, No cotton, No Artificial Protein Fiber.
Wonderfully cool in the summer and not overly warm in winter, our silk duvet covers matching with our washable silk comforters are your ideal solution to any tossing and turning problems you may have at night. Always wake up refreshed and you will see the difference a good night’s sleep is great for you!
This soft bedding allows your skin and hair to glide across the surface ensuring protection against split ends, hair breakage, reducing breakouts on acne-prone skin and sensitive skin.
Dermatologists, Hairstylists, and Beauty Experts all recommend silk for those with sensitive skin or acne!
High-Quality Craftsmanship & Design - Professional produced silk flat sheets with elegant embroidery. Great gift idea for special occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas or anniversaries
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.