100% Silk Sleep Mask Blindfold with Elastic Strap Night Eye Mask for Women Eye Blinder for Travel/Sleeping/Shift Work
Material: 100% 22 Momme Luxury Mulberry Silk
Color: Black, Champagne, Pink, Navy Blue, Grey
If you are troubled by a disorder or suffered from dry eye skin, the light is too harsh when sleeping, travel a lot, etc. Our silk eye mask may be an aid for you. Crafted 100% silk, our eyemask feels super soft and smooth against the skin around your eyes and has a good effect in blocking out the light. Wearing a silk eye mask will make you feel more relaxed, and you can take a quick nap or deep sleep anywhere anytime and wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
With a comfortable elastic band that stretches around your head to keep it on. They are portable and small enough to pull on your travel bag with ease.
This luxury silk eye mask is designed with a simplicity solid color that adds more delicate and stylish to your look.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.