SLIPINTOSOFT silk robe for men has a stylish design. It offers contrast piping, comfortable long sleeves, and a self-belt at the waist. Silk hangs more flatteringly from the body, is smoother, stronger, and is wrinkle-resistant. Classy styling with a contrast trim makes this silk wear a unique after hour ensemble.
Material: 100% 22 Momme Luxury Mulberry Silk.
Style: Silk Robe For Men
Trimming: Striped Trimming
Pocket: 2 Front Pockets
Sleeve Type: Long Sleeves.
Closure: Open front with an outer attached silk belt.
Great gift idea: Give this as a present to your loved one or yourself! It's a perfect gift for Valentine's Day, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, a wedding night, or a honeymoon!
Benefits compared to normal sleepwear: 100 Percent Mulberry silk is the most healthy and breathable fabric for our skin, so it is not only silked sleepwear but a second protection for our skin.
Pure silk robes for premium comfort in a second, a touch of silk is unforgettable.
We want to have a good life, just want to enjoy it with you.
The Benefits of Mulberry Silk
Mulberry silk is that it is 100% natural, odorless and hypoallergenic. Mulberry silk contains a natural protein called sericin that reduces the possibility of an allergic reaction. Therefore, Mulberry silk is a healthy and safe choice for those with allergies.
Beneficial Amino Acids
Washable = Dry Cleaning
Free Shipping For Orders Over $99 (No Taxes/3-6 Business Days Shipping)
30-Day Easy Returns
P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered
The better care you take of it, the longer it will last.
How To Care
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Do Not Use Bleaches
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Wear it! Silk is a natural fiber and relies on your organic oils for softness. Wearing your garment will allow the natural oils from your body to help soften things up a bit.
- Leaving silk in water can result in a loss of shine. Avoid rubbing and immerse in water for a short time only.
- Do not wash too often. Silk stays fresh much longer than other materials.